- An extra subject which focuses on the world of work and enterprise education.
- It is a vocational programme.
- Job-seeking skills, a career investigation and an enterprise activity are examples of coursework.
- It improves team work, word processing skills, organisational skills, critical thinking skills and communication skills.
- There is a portfolio of six documents to prepare – 60% of exam grade. This is completed in March of 6th
- The remainder 40% of the grade is an exam, which is completed in May of 6th
|Higher Level Grade||Points||Ordinary Level Grade||Points|
- If you do not have the correct subject combination, you are not eligible to complete LCVP for Leaving Cert.
- If you change a subject at any point in 5th/6thyear, you may not be able to continue with LCVP.
- Business is an advantage.
- Commitment is a must.
- Interest in computers is a must as a lot of time is spent typing up about visits work experience, guest speakers