We are introducing a digital heroes initiative. Students can apply to be part of a team that supports digital learning in our school. There is an application form below that explains what is involved.
It is open to all 1st – 4th Years and training will be provided.
Application forms must be submitted to Ms. Cagney by the 28th November.
- Our digital heroes will receive training on all up to date digital learning technologies.
- They will meet once a month to discuss ideas and analyse feedback
- They will represent students on a whole school digital learning team where teachers and students meet twice a year to discuss what’s working and what’s not working with digital learning in our school
- Support teachers and classes to use digital learning in the classroom
- Test new digital learning resources and report back
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Listen to other students’ experience of digital learning to improve learning outcomes generally