Dear Parents & Guardians,
As you daughter prepares for her Christmas examinations, I would like to draw your attention to the
following which I would ask you to discuss with your daughter.
1. Pupils must be in the examination hall in time for the exam.
2. Each pupil will be supplied with paper at the beginning of each exam.
3. Any pupil caught copying or communicating will have her paper cancelled.
4. Pupils must not take any examination paper from the hall.
5. Pupils must remain totally silent when exam papers are being given out and collected at the
end of the exam. Failure to do this could result in exam being cancelled.
6. Full correct uniform must be worn at all times during exams.
7. No food, drink or mascots are allowed in the hall.
8. Where your daughter has two exams in the one day she must attend supervised study in the
9. Bathroom breaks are not allowed in the first ½ hour of exam or last 15 minutes of exam.
10. Books, phones or notes may not be brought into the examination hall.
11. Reports will be posted out to parents in towards the end of January.
The Library will be open from 8.30am until 5pm each day. We will finish out the term with our annual
Carol Service on Friday 21
st December and we expect a full attendance.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very happy and peaceful Christmas and every success in the New Year.